Firman 4550/3650 Watt Recoil Start Gas Portable Generator
- 4550 starting watts and 3650 running watts
- Outlets: (1) TT-30R (RV Ready) 120V-30A, (1) L5-30R 120V-30A Twistlock, and (1) 5-20R Duplex 120V-20A for 2 standard plugs
- 5 gallon tank
- 14 hour run time
- Reliable recoil start
- CARB compliant
- Volt lock automatic voltage regulator
- Power stream alternator
- Max Pro Series 208cc FIRMAN Engine
- Phoenix Fat Head Block for enhanced engine efficiency
- Manufacturer warranty: 3 years (residential use), 90 days (commercial use)
- Quiet Whisper Series muffler
- USDA Forest Service Spark Arrester
- 4-in-1 Data Minder measures volts, hertz, hours and low oil indicator
- Accessories include oil, spark plug wrench, shipping bracket wrenches, funnel and manual
- Durable compact tubular roll cage frame design with 1.0" steel tubing
- Net Weight (unit with wheel kit)(lbs): 102 lbs. (wheel kit sold separately)
- Gross Weight (unit with wheel kit, accessories, carton, foams, insert): 117 lbs. (wheel kit sold separately)
- Carton Measurements: 23.8" x 18.1" x 19.8"
The FIRMAN P03607 generator features 4550 starting Watts and 3650 running watts. Power is supplied by the Max Pro Series 208cc FIRMAN engine which runs cool and efficient thanks to its Phoenix Fat Head Block. The Whisper Series muffler keeps the P03607 running a quiet 68 decibels – well below the standards set by the National Parks Service, and the spark arrester has been approved by the USDA Forest Service. The industry-leading 5 gallon fuel capacity provides a whopping 14 hours of run time. The rubberized Thresher handle makes recoil starting a snap – even with bulky gloves.
The FIRMAN Volt Lock automatic voltage regulator ensures clean, consistent power output from the FIRMAN Power Stream alternator. Pertinent information is at your fingertips with the 4-in-1 data minder measuring Volts, Hertz, Hours and a low oil indicator. The durable, compact tubular roll cage frame design is built for years of use. Just add gas! Everything you need comes standard in the box including: oil, funnel, owner's manual, spark plug wrench, and two wrenches to remove protective shipping brackets.