Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill Kit (3.0Ah)
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- BL™ Brushless motor delivers 440 in. lbs. of Max Torque
- Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-5/8"
- Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
POWER: BL™ Brushless motor delivers 440 in.lbs. of Max Torque
SPEED: Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,900 RPM) for a wide range of applications
DESIGN: Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-5/8"
COMFORT: Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
INCLUDES: (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery, charger and tool bag
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless ½” Driver-Drill Kit (XFD131) is an ideal drilling and driving solution for the user who wants a drill with superior power-to-weight ratio. The XFD131 combines 440 in.lbs. of Max Torque with an efficient brushless motor that delivers up 50% more work per charge, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For the pro user, this means more drilling and driving power, greater productivity, and fewer trips up and down the scaffolding or ladder to get to the battery charger. In driver mode, the adjustable torque settings provide more control for a full range of applications, from large fasteners to smaller, delicate screws. It weighs only 3.8 lbs. (with 3.0Ah battery) for increased comfort and superior power-to-weight ratio.
The XFD131 is compatible with Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries, from the fast-charging 18V LXT® Compact 2.0Ah battery to full-size 18V LXT® batteries for longer run time. The kit includes an efficient 18V LXT® 3.0Ah battery that reaches a full charge in only 30 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- (1) 18V LXT® Compact Brushless 1/2" Driver-Drill (XFD13Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC18SD)
- (1) Tool Bag