DEWALT 20V MAX* Cordless 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw, Tool Only (No Battery or Charger)
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5,150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- 6-1/2" carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- Tool only, does NOT include battery
- Bevel Capacity: 50 degrees
- Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 1-58"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees: 2-1/4"
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Speed: 5,150 RPM
- Tool Weight: 7 lbs.
The DCS391B 20V MAX* 6-1/2" Circular Saw with a 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade operates on a powerful 5150 rpm motor with a 0 to 50-degree bevel capacity on a lightweight and durable magnesium shoe.
- 6-1/2" Circular Saw
- 6-1/2" Carbide-tipped Blade