Gorilla High Visibility Tape, Blaze Orange, 1.88 in. x 35 yd.
- DOUBLE THICK ADHESIVE: Grips smooth, rough and uneven surfaces.
- TOUGH REINFORCED BACKING: The tight weave contributes to the strength, but High Visibility Gorilla Tape® can still be torn by hand.
- RUGGED, WEATHER RESISTANT SHELL WITH UV PROTECTION: Withstands moisture and helps create a barrier against harsh elements.
- HIGH VISIBILITY BLAZE ORANGE: For marking, hunting, demolitions and more!
High Visibility Gorilla Tape® offers the strength of Gorilla Tape®, in a fluorescent orange color. Perfect for marking items that need attention, High Visibility Gorilla Tape® has a strong reinforced backing and a double thick adhesive allowing it to stick to rough and uneven surfaces. Its rugged, weather-resistant shell helps with moisture, UV rays and temperature changes making it great for projects both indoors and out! Gorilla Tape, for the Toughest Jobs on Planet Earth®.
Directions for Use
Use like any other tape. Tear Gorilla High Visibility Tape by hand or cut to size with a knife or scissors. Apply the tape carefully, smoothing out any pockets or rolls. That’s it. Enjoy the strength and durability of Gorilla High Visibility Tape!
Can it be used instead of electrical tape?
Gorilla Tape should NOT be used as an electrical tape.
Will Gorilla Tape work on plastic/vinyl/rubber?
Gorilla Tape contains a highly concentrated rubber based adhesive and sticks to most plastics, including polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP). Gorilla Tape does not work on materials with high oil or plasticizer content, such as EPDM rubber or PVC. An acrylic tape, such as Gorilla Clear Repair, may be better suited for these materials.
Is Gorilla Tape food safe?
Gorilla High Visibility Tape is not recommended for direct or indirect food contact and should not be considered food safe.
- C 1055 Patio Door Surface with Clamp Latch, Mill Finish, for International Windows BrandPrime-Line Products$33.99Quickview