Gorilla White Tape, 1.88 in. x 10 yd.
- DOUBLE-THICK ADHESIVE: Grips smooth, rough and uneven surfaces
- TOUGH, REINFORCED BACKING: The tight weave contributes to the heft, but Gorilla Tape can still be torn by hand.
- RUGGED, WEATHER-RESISTANT SHELL: Withstands moisture, UV rays and temperature changes
- VIVID WHITE COLOR WITH UV RESISTANCE: Camouflages repairs on white surfaces; won’t yellow outdoors
White Gorilla Tape is 3X stronger* for a hold that lasts. Made with double-thick adhesive, strong reinforced backing, a tough all-weather shell and UV resistance to prevent yellowing. This duct tape is great for projects and repairs both indoors and out. White Gorilla tape sticks to smooth, rough and uneven surfaces, including wood, stone, stucco, brick, metal and vinyl. Gorilla Tape, for the Toughest Jobs on Planet Earth®.
*compared to a leading value brand duct tape based on 2018 IRI data
Directions for Use
Use like any other tape. Tear White Gorilla Tape by hand or cut to size with a knife or scissors. Apply the tape carefully, smoothing out any pockets or rolls. That’s it. Enjoy the strength and durability of White Gorilla Tape!
Can it be used instead of electrical tape?
Gorilla Tape should NOT be used as an electrical tape.
Will Gorilla Tape work on plastic/vinyl/rubber?
Gorilla Tape contains a highly concentrated rubber based adhesive and sticks to most plastics, including polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP). Gorilla Tape does not work on materials with high oil or plasticizer content, such as EPDM rubber or PVC. An acrylic tape, such as Gorilla Clear Repair, may be better suited for these materials.
Is Gorilla Tape food safe?
Gorilla Tape is not recommended for direct or indirect food contact and should not be considered food safe.
- 2 in. x 6 in. x 8 ft. Treated Douglas Fir Lumber S4SWayne's Lumber$16.99Quickview