Genesis 12.5 Amp Dual Temp Heat Gun with Nozzles
- Powerful 12.5 Amp Motor
- High and Low Temperature Settings for Versatility
- Air Reduction Nozzle Concentrates Heat
- Deflector Nozzles Protect Glass and Other Surfaces
- Reflector Nozzle Speeds Thawing of Pipes
- Includes: (2) Deflector Nozzles, Reflector Nozzle and Air Reduction Nozzle
- Rated Power: 120V~/ 60Hz, 12.5 Amp
- Output: 750/1500 Watts
- Air Temperature: 572/1000° F
- Air Volume: 10/17 cu. ft. /min
- Net Weight: 1.2 lbs.
Versatile Tool for Stripping Paint and Varnish, Softening Caulking and Putty for Removal, Removing Adhesive Labels, Thawing Pipes,Gutters, Freezers, or Radiators, Loosening Rusted Nuts and Bolts,Speed-Drying Epoxy, Cement, or any Damp Surface, and More.
Discover the many uses of the Genesis 1500W Dual Temperature Heat Gun. It's a versatile tool for stripping paint and varnish; softening caulking and putty for removal; removing adhesive labels; thawing pipes, gutters, freezers, or radiators; loosening rusted nuts and bolts; speed-drying epoxy, cement, or any damp surface. Reach for the Genesis Heat Gun to light your charcoal grill, warm RC engines to help with starting, and so much more. Powerful 12.5 Amp motor, with high and low temperature settings. Air reduction nozzle concentrates heat. Deflector nozzles protect glass and other surfaces. Reflector nozzle speeds thawing of pipes. The heat gun has an integrated stand for safety and convenience. Simply stand the unit up on the back side with the exhaust end pointed upward to cool or as a heat gun stand while you heat shrink wire insulators.