DEWALT 20V MAX* Cordless Reciprocating Saw, Tool Only (No Battery or Charger)
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool-free blade changes
- 1-1/8" stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and fast cutting speed
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth-of-cut control
- Rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
- Double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability
- 4-Position Blade Clamp: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Yes
- Anti-Slip Comfort Grip: Yes
- Keyless Blade Clamp: True
- Power Tool Type: Cordless
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8 In.
- System: 20v MAX*
- Tool Length: 18 In.
- Tool Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes
- Battery, charger, and blade are sold separately
The DCS380B 20V MAX* Reciprocating Saw has a variable speed trigger delivering up to 3000 strokes per minute allowing you to match speed with application and a 1-1/8" stroke length for fast cutting. The keyless lever-action 4-position blade clamp makes changing blades quick and easy and allows for a variety of applications including flush cutting. The pivoting shoe provides leverage during cutting and extends blade life. Battery and charger sold separately.
- 19 ft. Long 50-Light Battery-Operated Warm White LED Decorative Fairie Light Set with TimerKurt S. AdlerSpecial Price $3.59 Regular Price $5.98Quickview
- Norris 18 in. x 12 in. Rectangle Undermount LavatoryLincoln Products$69.99Quickview