DEWALT 18 TPI Bi-Metal Portable Bandsaw Blades, 32-7/8 in. Length, 0.02 in. Thickness, 3 Pack
- Ideal for thick, medium, and thin gauge metal cutting
- Matrix II high speed steel edge for heat and wear resistance
- 8% cobalt content for added durability & wear
- Rc 65-67 tooth hardness for increased wear resistance
- Alloy steel backer for fatigue resistance
Crafted with 8% cobalt for extreme durability, DEWALT Bi-Metal Cordless Bandsaw Blades are ideal for thick metal, medium metal, and thin-gauge metal cutting. A Matrix II High-Speed Steel Edge delivers excellent heat and wear resistance, and Rc 65-67 tooth hardness offers helps to increased durability. An alloy steel backer provides fatigue resistance.
- Westinghouse Brass-Plated Steel Round Head Screws, 5 CountWestinghouse$1.99Quickview