DEWALT ToughSystem 2.0 Mobile Rolling Toolbox
- Patented auto-connect side latches
- 20% larger* storage capacity
- 8 in. all-terrain wheels for rugged-terrain mobility***
- 2-piece metal front latches for added durability
- IP65 rated for dust and water resistance
- 250 lbs. load capacity
- Wide telescopic handle to maneuver around a jobsite
- Detachable back handle allows to place the box on a pickup truck
- Removeable inner tray
- Backwards compatible with any ToughSystem® product
- 16-5/8 IN. TOP OF LID
- 26-5/8 IN. CLOSED TELESCOPIC HANDLE
- 38-7/8 IN. EXTENDED TELESCOPIC HANDLE
- LENGTH: 19-5/8 IN.
- WIDTH: 23-7/8 IN.
- WEIGHT: 20.61 LBS.
Navigate through worksite terrain with the ToughSystem® 2.0 Rolling Toolbox. With its 8 inch wheels, this toolbox is engineered and designed for rugged-terrain mobility***. Its patented auto-connect side latches allow one-handed operation. It also has 2-piece metal front latches for added durability when securing tools inside of the box. This toolbox has 20% larger* storage capacity when used with DWST08165 and DWST08300 as part of a stackable tower of ToughSystem toolboxes. The ToughSystem® 2.0 Rolling Toolbox is built for real jobsite conditions with high-impact protection**. It is dust and water resistant with an IP65 rating and has a 250 lbs. load capacity. The toolbox has a removable inner tray for optimal organization. The ToughSystem® 2.0 Rolling Toolbox is backwards compatible with any ToughSystem® product.
Disclaimers: *The average volume % of DWST08165/6, DWST08300, DWST08400, DWST08450 is 20 % Larger than DWST08130, DWST08203, DWST08250 **The DWST08165, DWST08300, DWST08450 have shown high-impact protection when tested on their raw material, using Izod Impact (Notched) - ASTM D – 256 and in comparison to raw material of DWST08130, DWST08203, DWST08250. DWST08165, DWST08300, DWST08450 were also tested using a ball drop test and have proven higher Impact in comparison to modules DWST08130, DWST08203, DWST08250. ***The DWST08450 is engineered for Rugged-Terrain Mobility with increased Wheel size and more durable design compared to the DWST08250 design proven through passed conveyer testing.