410 Stainless Steel Hex Washer Head Self Drilling Screws #8 x 1 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Use in wood, fiberglass, and metal
- Coarse threads and self-drilling point eliminate need for a pilot hole
- Hex drive for simple installation
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
This self-drilling screw is used in wood, fiberglass, and metal, and it possess a drill point enabling it to drill its own hole in thin gauge steel. The sharp threads create their own mating thread when drilled into the material. No pre-drilled pilot holes are necessary.
Write Your Own Review
- Boltless Regular Duty Shelf Bracket, 12 in. (L), AnochromeSpecial Price $3.99 Regular Price $4.99Quickview