First Alert 0.17 cu. ft. Fire & Water Chest
- Fire-resistant, waterproof chest keeps your valuable documents and electronics secure
- Withstands external temperatures of up to 1550 degrees F for up to 30 minutes
- Waterproof design keeps contents dry even when submerged
- 0.17-cubic foot capacity ideal for storing small items and documents
- Independently verified to protect electronic media
- Lock Type: Key
- Item Length: 6.25 in.
- Item Width: 14.10 in.
- Item Height: 11.65 in.
- Item Weight: 15 lbs
Protect your valuable documents and electronics with the First Alert 2013F Water and Fire Protector File Chest. This waterproof and fire-resistant safe secures your valuables with a locking, clamping-style latch.
Independently Tested for Durability
Designed to withstand external temperatures of up to 1,550 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 30 minutes, this security safe has been independently verified to protect digital media such as memory sticks, CDs, DVDs, and external hard drives. The document safe helps keep your important documents, jewelry, money, and other small items safe from fire damage. The safe also features a waterproof seal which protects your valuables if the case happened to be sprayed or even submerged in water.
Compact and Portable Design
Keep your items safe from fire at home, in the office, or on the go with the 2013F key safe. This compact safe box has a capacity of 0.17 cubic feet and features a convenient built-in handle for easy portability.
Clamping-Style Lock Secures Your Valuables
The fire-safe box is equipped with a key lock and a clamping-style latch to protect its contents from theft. It includes two keys, so you have a backup in case one is misplaced.