Blue Flag Terminal (#14 x 1/4 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 1/4 in.
- Size: #14 x 1/4 in.
- Material: Steel
- Useful in most common electrical connections
- Parts feature vinyl insulation
- Parts come in red, blue, and yellow colors
- Included variants come in #4-6, #6, #10, and 1/4" stud sizes
- Corrosion resistant
- These flag terminals fit #14 gauge wire and feature both a 1/4" stud size & blue vinyl insulated covering
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of flag, spade, fork, hook, and bullet terminals in various wire gauge sizes from The Hillman Group. Wire terminals are an effective tool for connecting wiring to screws and studs. They are used for termination of wires and have a butted-seam construction to prevent the ring terminals from splitting under maximum pressure. Variants included in this assortment come in 18, 14, 22-18, 18-14, 16-14, and 12-10 wire gauge sizes. Full assortment contains sixteen (16) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #50019 - #50034.
Write Your Own Review