Chrome Hole Plug (Fits 7/16 in. Hole), 4 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: 7/16 in.
- Size: 7/16 in.
- Material: Steel
- Used for covering knockout holes, pointless dent repair, and fixing panels
- No tools required for installation
- Made of high-strength steel
- Chrome finish offers a pleasing aesthetic
- Part of the Hillman Chrome bagged line
- These chrome-plated hole plugs fit a 7/16" diameter hole
Hole plugs are cosmetic round plugs with adjustable prongs used to fill a hole. These plugs offer a locking feature that clicks into place when the plug clears a specific depth. They are chrome-plated to offer a pleasing aesthetic and corrosion resistance. Part of the Hillman Chrome bagged line.
Write Your Own Review