Coarse Thread Drywall Screw #6 x 2 in., 5 lb. Box
- Diam/Gauge: #6
- Length: 2 in.
- Size: #6 x 2 in.
- Material: Steel
- #2 Phillips head required
- Coarse threaded black phosphate screws
- For use with drywall in interior applications
- Fine tipped screw and bugle head for a clean finish
Drywall screws have been made specifically to combine drywall to either a wood or metal. A number 2 Phillips head makes the driving of this screw easily ready and the sharp tip screw is great for piercing wood. A black phosphate finish on the screw makes them easy to see as well will easily combine with your paint and mudding.
Write Your Own Review
- 9/16 in. x 3-1/4 in. Primed MDF Coronado Base MouldingKelleher$10.99Quickview