Danco Aerator Key Tool for Faucets
- Fits most faucet brands
- Majority of new faucets require an aerator key to remove the aerator
- Rubber coat around the wrench prevents scratches or damage during aerator removal or installation
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Black finish
- 1.88 in. x 2 in. x 4.88 in.
- 0.13 lbs.
- 0.87 in. (L) x 2.2 in. (W) x 6 in. (H)
The new multi-use aerator key from DANCO allows you to remove or install your aerator with ease. Overtime, aerators can get clogged with mineral deposits causing erratic or slow water flow, creating a need to clean or install a new aerator. DANCO Aerator Key has an aerator wrench for internal or external threads, as well as 4 sizes of keys that fit most faucet brands. While wrenches and other tools can scratch or cause damage to the housing of the faucet, the aerator key was designed specifically for easy, non-abrasive installation and removal of the aerator.
Write Your Own Review
- PacEase Bubble Pack Wrapping Material, 12 in. x 20 ft.Fleenor Paper$12.99Quickview