Deep Drawer Coupling Nut with Inspection Hole (3/4-10)
- Diam/Gauge: 3/4 in.
- Size: 3/4"-10
- Material: Steel
- For use with threaded rod
- Commonly used in industrial applications
- Corrosion resistant
- Parts feature a sight/inspection hole
- Part of the Hillman Deep Drawer specialty program
- These coupling nuts for Hillman Deep Drawer feature an inspection hole and coarse 3/4"-10 screw thread
Coupling nuts are long nuts used to connect pieces of threaded rod or other male-threaded fasteners. They are similar to hex nuts but longer. Parts include an inspection hole for visual verification of the fastener. Part of the Hillman Deep Drawer specialty program.
Write Your Own Review