Fine Thread Drywall Screw #6 x 2 in., 50 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: #6
- Length: 2 in.
- Size: #6 x 2 in.
- Material: Steel
- #2 Phillips head required
- Fine threaded black phosphate screws
- For use with drywall in interior applications
- Fine tipped screw and bugle head for a clean finish
Drywall screws have been made specifically to combine drywall to either a wood or metal. A number 2 Phillips head makes the driving of this screw easily ready and the sharp tip screw is great for piercing wood. A black phosphate finish on the screw makes them easy to see as well will easily combine with your paint and mudding.
Write Your Own Review
- TurfCare Slow-Release Lawn Winterizer Fertilizer, 16 lb., Bag, 5000 sq-ftLandscapers Select$14.99Quickview
- 1/2-13 x 19-1/2 in. Zinc Plated Hook & Hook TurnbuckleHillman$16.49Quickview
- Benjamin Moore Sure Seal Latex Primer Sealer, White, 1 GallonBenjamin MooreSpecial Price $14.35 Regular Price $17.99Quickview