Grade 8 Hardened Yellow Zinc Nylon Insert Lock Nut (5/16-24 Thread)
- Diam/Gauge: 5/16 in.
- Size: 5/16"-24
- Material: Steel
- Used for fastening to a bolt when mechanically joining materials together
- Nylon insert for added security to keep nut in place
- Use with bolts and washer of the same material and finish
- Variants in this assortment come in both USS coarse and SAE fine thread types
- These grade 8 hardened nylon insert lock nuts feature a yellow dichromate finish and 5/16"-24 SAE fine screw thread
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of nylon insert lock nut variants from The Hillman Group made from grade 8 hardened steel featuring a yellow dichromate finish. Nylon insert lock nuts are hexagonal nuts used with bolts and washers of the same material, finish, and grade. The interior nylon ring creates rotational resistance when displaced by a mating male threaded fastener, thus preventing loosening. The nylon insert also helps resist vibration and adds extra corrosion resistance. This assortment features variants ranging 1/4" to 3/4" in diameter. Full assortment contains fourteen (14) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #43360 - #43373.
Write Your Own Review
- Feit Electric 9 Watt E26 A19 2700K Soft White LED Dimmable Light Bulbs, 2 PackFeit Electric$11.99Quickview