Hex Jam Nut (3/8-16 USS Thread) - (Assortment #53)
- Diam/Gauge: 3/8 in.
- Size: 3/8"-16
- Material: Steel
- Jam nuts are often used when a nut needs to be locked into place without clamping against another object
- Jam nuts can also be used in situations where a threaded rod must be rotated
- Parts are made of high-strength steel
- Parts are zinc-plated for improved corrosion resistance
- Hex jam nuts with 3/8"-16 coarse USS standard screw thread
- Look in-store for assortment tray #53
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of hex jam nuts from Hillman. Jam nuts are low-profile nuts that are half as tall as a standard hex nut. They can be used in places where standard nuts might not fit or to secure items to a fastener without applying force to that object. This assortment features hex jam nut variants including many common coarse USS and fine SAE standard screw thread types. The full assortment contains sixteen (16) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #683 - #698.
Write Your Own Review
- Chrome Hex Cap Screw (5/16-18 x 3/4 in.), 3 PiecesHillman$8.19Quickview