Hot-Dipped Galvanized Split Lock Washer 1/4 in.
- Commonly used in applications using a bolt or a screw where two pieces are being joined together
- Split ends grip the material surface to prevent loosening during vibration
- Hot-dipped galvanized finish for superior corrosion resistance
Engineered to provide more uniform load distribution, split lock washers are great for any indoor/outdoor project. Ideal for situations where potential loosening from corrosion or vibration is a concern, split lock washers are used to prevent nuts and bolts from coming loose. These fasteners contain split ends that help "lock" into the mating material, thus providing a locking feature when tightened beneath a nut. The hot-dipped galvanized finish provides superior corrosion resistance. Use with treated lumber in applications with like nuts and bolts of similar diameter.
Write Your Own Review
- Feit Electric 9 Watt E26 A19 Red Spectrum LED Plant Grow Light BulbFeit Electric$12.99Quickview
- Generic Price Pfister Contempra Large Hot Handle, ChromeLincoln Products$9.99Quickview