Lag Shield Anchor 1/4 in. Short
- Diam/Gauge: 1/4 in.
- Length: Short
- Size: 1/4 in. Short
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Use to anchor concrete, brick and block
- Common applications include medium-duty projects, shelves, window frames and plumbing systems
- Unique four-way expansion that assures a tight grip in the hole, yet prevents over-expanding
- Short lag shield anchors may be used in hard masonry to help reduce drilling time
- Pre-drilling required
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
Long Lag Shield Anchors provide secure anchorage of lag screws in concrete and the mortar joints of block and brick. Short lengths may be used to shorten drilling time. Four-way expansion ensures a tight grip and prevents over expansion. No lubrication is required for installation.
Write Your Own Review
- Bayer Advanced Brush Killer Plus, 32 oz. Ready-to-Use SprayBayer Advanced$22.99Quickview