Louisville 8 ft. Fiberglass 2-in-1 Cross Step / Shelf Ladder with ProTop, Type IA 300 lb. Load
- Converts from a step ladder into a shelf ladder for a 2-in-1 combination
- V-shape ProTop allows the ladder to lean against walls buildings and poles
- ProTop with multiple tool slots and magnet
- Innovative lock latch to secure rear section
- Step ladder angles allows you to get closer to the work area
- Shox Impact Absorption System
- Raptor boot with slip-resistant non-marring bonded tread
- Inside spreader braces
- Double-rivet step construction
- Double heavy duty reinforcements
- Style: Cross-Step
- Duty Rating: Type IA
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Number of Steps: 8
- Rung Type: Standard Step
- Step Depth: 3
- Material: Fiberglass
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Maximum Standing Height: 5' 8''
- Maximum Standing Height: 68"
- Maximum Reach (in): 147"
- Open Volume (cu. ft.): 3.82 cu. ft.
- Open Volume (cu. m.): 1.90 cu. m.
- Open Height (in): 92"
- Open Depth (in): 26.25"
- Open Width (in): 48"
- Closed Volume (cu. ft.): 2.584 cu. ft.
- Closed Height: 99"
- Closed Depth: 7"
- Closed Width (in): 26"
- Top Width Closed (in): 13.1875"
- ANSI Certified
- OSHA Certified
Combines the Shelf and Step Ladder for a 2 in 1 combination made to take on multiple placement locations. The shelf design and its unique ProTop and innovative locking mechanism allows for positioning against a wall, building, or pole. When unlocked, this ladder sets up as a regular step ladder. The angles of the step ladder allow the capability to get closer to the work area. The Cross-Step Ladder is equipped with a V-shape ProTop with non-marring slip resistant rubber tread that allows it to be placed safely on corners and poles. This ladders ProTop also features a magnet and multiple slots that allow quick and easy access to your tools. Includes SHOX impact absorption system, Raptor Boot with bonded heavy duty slip resistant tread, inside spreader braces that protect the ladder during transport, heavy duty reinforcements and double rivets. Meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, CSA, and OSHA.
Write Your Own Review
- Varathane Premium Polyurethane, 1 Gallon, 6031 - Semi-GlossRust-Oleum$47.99Quickview