Miracle-Gro 1.5 lb. Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food, 24-8-16
- Full of essential nutrients, it instantly feeds to grow bigger, more beautiful plants versus unfed plants
- Feed every 1-2 weeks
- Use with the Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder or any watering can
- For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants
- Safe for all plants, guaranteed not to burn when used as directed
- 1 gallon of diluted product covers 10 sq. ft.
- Fertilizer Analysis: 24-8-16
For big, beautiful Miracle-Gro results, plants need water, sunlight, and nutrition to flourish throughout the season. Miracle-Gro Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food is safe for all plants guaranteed not to burn when used as directed and starts to work instantly. Use on all flowers, all vegetables, houseplants, roses, and all trees and shrubs. For best results, feed every 7-14 days when plants are actively growing.
How to Use
For Outdoor Plants: There are two great methods for feeding your garden:
- With the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder (NOT INCLUDED): One feeder refill packet in the Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder will cover 500 sq. ft. in approximately 12 minutes.
- With a Watering Can (NOT INCLUDED): Mix 1 tablespoon of Miracle-Gro® for every gallon of water.
For All Flowers and Vegetables: Use 1 gallon for every 10 square feet of flowers and vegetables, every 7 to 14 days.
For Roses: Use 1/2 gallon for small bushes. Use 1 gallon for large bushes. Feed every 7 to 14 days.
For Indoor Plants: Mix 1/2 teaspoon (not tablespoon) per gallon of water. Apply every 2 weeks. We do not recommend foliar (leaf) feeding for houseplants.
Where to Use
Can be used for all flowers, vegetables, shrubs, trees and houseplants
When to Apply
For spectacular results, feed every 7 to 14 days, anytime during the growing season. Slow-growing plants can be fed less often (monthly).
How Often to Apply
Can be applied every 7-14 days
1 gallon of diluted product will cover 10 square feet.