NCLX T&P 3/4 in. Relief Valve
- Cast bronze body, brass and stainless steel internal parts, silicone seat disc, and stainless steel pressure spring.
- Designed to protect the water heater or water storage tank from excessive temperature and pressure.
- Incorporates an inert thermal element coating: Provides effective isolation from mineral deposits (liming) and galvanic corrosion.
- Completely automatic and reseats after temperature or pressure relief: Ideal for all domestic water heater applications
- Listed by CSA (ANSI Z21.22/CSA 4.4) and the National Board (ASMe Boiler Code Section IV)
- Every valve is tested for performance prior to shipping.