1-1/2 in. x 6 in. 16 Gauge Galvanized Nail Stop
Simpson Strong Tie
- Install over utilities that pass through framing members
- Width: 1-1/2 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Made from 16-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 8d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws
- Coating: Zinc Galvanized, G90
- Gauge: 16
Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether working on a home project or building a structure to comply with building codes, go with the choice of engineers and contractors, go with genuine Simpson Strong-Tie connectors. Nail stoppers help prevent nails from piercing pipes and electrical lines. Installed over utilities that pass through framing members.
- Truss Head Nylon Anchor 3/16 in. x 1 in., 20 PiecesHillman$6.89Quickview