Power Pro Outdoor Wood Screw #9 x 3 in.
- Diam/Gauge: #9
- Length: 3 in.
- Size: #9 x 3 in.
- Material: Steel
- Star Drive technology is twice as durable as Philips head drivers to prevent stripping
- 1000 Bronze Ceramic finish provides superior rust and corrosion protection
- Engineered with a Type 17 tip and dual flat head with nibs to bore into the wood and lay flat, eliminating the need for pilots
- Steel cross-cut thread makes driving easy and prevents splitting
- 1 retail package
Power Pro Outdoor Wood Screws are perfect for decking and all other exterior wood projects. These screws feature a star drive and cross-cut thread which virtually eliminates cam-out for a smooth, effortless drive every time. Manufactured with a type 17 tip and a dual flat-head with nibs, Power Pro Outdoor Wood Screws do not require pre-drilled pilots. Its 1,000 hour bronze ceramic finish provides superior rust and corrosion protection for cedar, redwood, ACQ, CA, and CCA treated lumber.
Write Your Own Review
- Master Lock Straight Passage Entry Door Lever, Polished BrassMaster Lock$21.99Quickview