Power Pro Stainless Steel Outdoor Wood Screw #9 x 2 in., 1 lb. Box
- Diam/Gauge: #9
- Length: 2 in.
- Size: #9 x 2 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Star Drive technology is twice as durable as Philips head drivers to prevent stripping.
- Stainless Steel offers the ultimate corrosion protection to prevent staining on your decking projects
- Engineered with a Type 17 tip and dual flat head with nibs to bore into the wood and lay flat, eliminating the need for pilots
- Steel cross-cut thread makes driving easy and prevents splitting.
Power Pro Stainless Steel Outdoor Wood Screws offer superior corrosion resistance, and are perfect for decking and many other outdoor projects. These screws feature a star drive and cross-cut thread which virtually eliminates cam-out for a smooth, effortless drive every time. Manufactured with a type 17 point and a dual flat-head with nibs, Power Pro Stainless Steel Outdoor Wood Screws do not require pre-drilled pilots. Its stainless steel coating is guaranteed within 5 miles of coastal water against corrosion in cedar, redwood, and treated lumber for the life of the project.
Write Your Own Review