Pronged Tee Nuts 1/4-20, 4 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: 1/4 in.
- Size: 1/4"-20
- Material: Steel
- For use in wood, particle, or composite materials
- Recommended for any project where small nails are required
- Common applications include picnic tables and work benches
- Use when a flush surface is needed
- To install, hammer prongs into pre-drilled hole
- Zinc coated steel material
Tee nuts put steel threads into wood without counter boring. These tee nuts are barrel shaped fasteners with internal threading and are used when a flush surface is needed. They have a flat base with prong projections running parallel to the barrel. Use these prong nuts in hard or soft wood as well as plastic or particle board. Simply hammer the locking prongs into a predrilled hole until flush.
Write Your Own Review
- Faucet Pressure Balance Cartridge Assembly Part # RP46074Lincoln Products$44.99Quickview