Schlage Camelot Keypad Deadbolt, Satin Nickel
- Use with 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. door
- Universal deadbolt fits 2-3/8 in. or 2-3/4 in. backset
- Guaranteed to fit on existing, standard pre-drilled doors
- Deadbolt thrown from outside by keyway turn after pressing Schlage button or by inside thumbturn
- Deadbolt retracted from outside by entering valid user code then rotating keyway turn or by inside thumbturn
- 3-year electronics warranty; Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee (Oil-Rubbed Bronze is only a mechanical guarantee)
- No wiring needed
- Easy installation with Phillips screwdriver
- Self-aligning screw holes make installation easy and hassle-free
- Universal latches slide easily into place and require no tools or manual adjustments
- Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.
- Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets.
- Commercial Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.36-2010
- Residential Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.40-2015
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" (35 mm) to 1-3/4" (44 mm)
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler C keyway with one nickel silver key
- Warranty: 3-Year Electronics Warranty; Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty
- Codes: 19
Say goodbye to lost, stolen and just plain forgotten keys. With an easy-to-install Schlage keypad, coming and going is keyless, effortless – and painless. Plus, our variety of electronic finish and style options pair effortlessly with our most popular trim styles, allowing you to expertly tie together the perfect style inside and out.