Slotted Truss-Head Machine Screw (1/4-20 x 1 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 1/4 in.
- Length: 1 in.
- Size: 1/4-20 x 1 in.
- Material: Steel
- Machine screws are used with nuts or screwed directly into a threaded receptacle to fasten metal parts together
- Use machine screws with nuts of a similar finish and threading to ensure proper fit
- Fasten with a screwdriver to reduce the risk of over-tightening to protect the screw and fastened material
- Included variants range from #8-32 to 1/4"-20 in coarse thread size
- Zinc finish for improved corrosion resistance
- These slotted-drive, truss-head machine screws feature coarse 1/4"-20 thread and measure 1" in length
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of slotted-drive, truss-head machine screw variants from The Hillman Group. Machine screws are used in conjunction with washers and hex nuts in order to fasten metal parts together securely. To ensure proper fit and quality of life, make sure to use machine screws with nuts of similar thread size and finish. Variants included in this assortment range from #8-32 to 1/4"-20 in coarse thread size and from 1/2" to 2" in length. Full assortment contains fourteen (14) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #2779 - #2792.
Write Your Own Review
- 11/16 in. x 1-1/8 in. x 8 ft. #1 Redwood Wire MouldingKelleher$12.49Quickview
- 8 x 10 in. Black Matted (5 x 7) Standing Picture FramePinnacle$5.99Quickview