Stainless Steel Flat Head Phillips Sheet Metal Screws 6X1, 5 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: #6
- Length: 1 in.
- Size: #6 x 1 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Designed for joining metal objects, and attaching metal to wood, fiberglass and plastic
- Sharp threads ensure a secure hold
- Stainless Steel finish makes screw perfect for exterior and most marine applications
- Design makes it easy for them to tap into and tighten against whatever they are being installed into
- Pre-drilled hole is required for these screws
Sheet metal screws, or tapping screws, are highly versatile. Though they are designed to attach metal to metal, they're also used to attach metal to wood, fiberglass, and plastic. Great for general repair around the house, their sharp threads draw materials together and ensure a secure hold. Sheet metal screws are fully threaded with a sharp point. A pre-drilled hole is required for installation.
Write Your Own Review
- Small Canvas Storage Bin with Chrome Grommet Handles, BlackHoney Can Do$12.99Quickview