Stainless Steel Pan Head Phillips Machine Screws Kit Small
- Material: Stainless Steel
- A variety of pan head Philips machine screws
- Use to fasten metal parts together
- Comes in a handy reusable kit
This Hillman assortment kit is perfect for DIY projects and replacement parts. This kit contains an assortment of sizes of pan head Phillip's machine screws. Machine screws are used with nuts or screwed directly into a threaded receptacle to fasten various components together in machines, tools, etc. Fasten with a screwdriver to reduce risk of over-tightening and protect the screw and fastened material. If nuts are needed, use with nuts of the same finish and threading for proper fit. The length of a machine screw is measured from under the head to the point of the screw. Use for any indoor or outdoor projects. Screw sizes included: 6-32 x 1/2, 8-32 x 1/2", 8-32 x 3/4", 10-24 x 1/2", 10-24 x 3/4", 1/4-20 x 3/4", 1/4-20 x 1"
Write Your Own Review
- Lifetime 6 ft. Light Commercial Fold-in-Half Folding TableLifetime$79.99Quickview