Stainless Steel Phillips Oval-Head Machine Screw (1/4-20 x 2 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 1/4 in.
- Length: 2 in.
- Size: 1/4-20 x 2 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Machine screws are used with nuts or screwed directly into a threaded receptacle to fasten metal parts together
- Use machine screws with nuts of a similar finish and threading to ensure proper fit
- Fasten with a screwdriver to reduce the risk of over-tightening to protect the screw and fastened material
- Included variants come in #10-24 & 1/4"-20 coarse thread sizes
- Stainless steel finish for best-in-class corrosion resistance
- These Phillips-drive, oval-head, stainless steel machine screws feature coarse 1/4"-20 thread and measure 2" in length
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of Phillips-drive, oval-head, stainless steel machine screw variants from The Hillman Group. Machine screws are used in conjunction with washers and hex nuts in order to fasten metal parts together securely. To ensure proper fit and quality of life, make sure to use machine screws with nuts of similar thread size and finish. Variants included in this assortment come in #10-24 & 1/4"-20 coarse thread sizes and range from 1/2" to 2" in length. Full assortment contains twelve (12) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #4015 - #4026.
Write Your Own Review