Stainless Steel Socket-Head Cap Screw (1/4-20 x 2 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 1/4 in.
- Length: 2 in.
- Size: 1/4-20 x 2 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Ideal for use in confined areas where the head needs to be flush or below the surface
- Parts install easily with an Allen-style wrench
- Parts have a high torque capability
- Variants come in both #10-24 and 1/4"-20 coarse thread sizes
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of stainless steel socket-head cap screws from Hillman. Socket-head cap screws carry a recessed internal socket drive to add strength. They are commonly used on machine parts, manufacturing equipment, and other mechanical applications. Variants in this assortment come in coarse #10-24 and 1/4"-20 thread sizes. Full assortment contains twelve (12) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #3246 - #3257.
Write Your Own Review