Steel Cotter Pin (3/32 in. x 1 in.) - (Assortment #96)
- Diam/Gauge: 3/32 in.
- Length: 1 in.
- Size: 3/32 in. x 1 in.
- Material: Steel
- Cotter pins commonly used to secure two items together through a drilled hole
- Parts install easily using either standard or needle-nose pliers
- Parts are zinc-plated for improved corrosion resistance
- These steel cotter pins feature a zinc-plated finish and measure 3/32" in eye diameter x 1" in length
- Look in-store for assortment tray #96
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of steel cotter pins from Hillman. Cotter pins are used to secure two items together with the use of a common hole. Place the cotter pin in the hole. The bulbous head stops the pin from moving all the way through. To secure in place, bend the open tips using pliers. This assortment features zinc-plated steel cotter pin variants sized 1/16" thru 1/4" in eye diameter. Full assortment contains sixteen (16) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #1360 - #1375.
Write Your Own Review