Stove Bolt Flat Head Phillips with Nut 1/4-20 x 3 in., 3 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: 1/4 in.
- Length: 3 in.
- Size: 1/4-20 x 3 in.
- Material: Steel
- Engineered to fasten metal parts together
- Nut of the same finish and threading is included for proper fit
- Flat head slotted drive for ease of use
- Fasten with a screwdriver to reduce the risk of over-tightening
Stove bolts are also known as machine screws. These screws are used to fasten metal parts together that are going into a tapped hole, or through a hole and being held by a nut. A nut of the same finish and threading for proper fit is included. Fasten with a screwdriver to reduce the risk of over-tightening, and to protect the screw and fastened material. To obtain the fastener length, measure from the underside of the head, to the tip of the screw. Made of steel, these screws are zinc-plated for moderate corrosion protection.
Write Your Own Review
- Pro-Fit Collated Nail, 0.0475 in. x 1-3/4 in., SteelNational Nail$6.29Quickview