Stove Bolt Round Head Combination Drive with Nut #6-32 x 3/4 in., 10 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: #6
- Length: 3/4 in.
- Size: #6-32 x 3/4 in.
- Material: Steel
- Engineered to fasten metal parts together
- Nut of the same finish and threading is included for proper fit
- Round head combination drive for ease of installation
- Fasten with a screwdriver to reduce the risk of over-tightening
Stove bolts are also known as machine screws. These screws are used to fasten metal parts together that are going into a tapped hole, or through a hole and being held by a nut. A nut of the same finish and threading for proper fit is included. Fasten with a screwdriver to reduce the risk of over-tightening, and to protect the screw and fastened material. To obtain the fastener length, measure from the underside of the head, to the tip of the screw. Made of steel, these screws are zinc-plated for moderate corrosion protection.
Write Your Own Review
- 11/16 in. x 1-5/8 in. x 8 ft. #2 Redwood Wire MouldingKelleher$23.99Quickview