Universal Louver Operator, Adjustable Link, Bronze, Tee Handle, 1 per pkg.
- Diecast Construction
- Bronze Finish
- Reversible Non-Handed Design
- Mounting holes are 3-7/8 or 4-3/4 inches apart
- Matching Tee Handle Included
- Adjustable Link Arm with Break-Offs every 1/2 inch
- Fasteners Included
- Replaces many Manufacturer's Louver Operators
This is a universal louver operator in bronze finished diecast construction. The mounting holes are 4-3/4 or 3-7/8 inches apart. It is a reversible non-handed design that can be used on either left or right handed installations. The universal link arm comes with break-off points with holes every 1/2 inch providing a link arm 1-13/16 to 5-5/16 inches long to accommodate the needs of installation. It comes with a matching Tee handle that fits the 5/16 inch spindle.