Wire Rope Clip 1/4 in.
- Great for terminating wire rope
- Attach the first clip one base width from dead end (loose end) of rope and tighten bolts securely
- The U-Bolt should saddle the dead end of rope down to the live end
Wire Rope Clips are great for terminating wire rope. Steel designed and complete with a zinc finish wire rope clips are easy to use. Simply attach the first clip one base width from dead end (loose end) of rope. Tighten nuts securely. The U-Bolt should saddle the dead end of rope down to the live end. Attach second clip as close to wire rope loop as possible. If three wire rope clips are required ensure each clip is equally spaced. Please reference a sizing guide for minimum number of clips required according to wire clip size and for how much wire rope to turn back.
Write Your Own Review
- 1 in. x 25 ft. Quickread Hi-Viz Blue Value Tape MeasureAPEX Tool Group$11.99Quickview
- B 513 Sliding Screen Door M Style Tension Spring, Steel Ball Bearing Roller, 2 PackPrime-Line Products$8.19Quickview
- 16 in. Oval Oscillating 2-in-1 Stand/Table Fan with Remote, 3 Speed, BlackAccutek Corporation$69.99Quickview
- Feit Electric 18 Watt T5 Clear Wedgebase Xenon Halogen BulbFeit Electric$6.99Quickview