Zinc Flat Head Phillips Sheet Metal Screws #8 x 1-1/2 in., 10 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: #8
- Length: 1-1/2 in.
- Size: #8 x 1-1/2 in.
- Material: Steel
- Designed for joining metal objects, and attaching metal to wood, fiberglass and plastic
- Sharp threads ensure a secure hold
- Zinc finish for moderate corrosion protection
- Design makes it easy for them to tap into and tighten against whatever they are being installed into
Sheet metal screws, or tapping screws, are highly versatile. Though they are designed to attach metal to metal, they're also used to attach metal to wood, fiberglass, and plastic. Great for general repair around the house, their sharp threads draw materials together and ensure a secure hold. Sheet metal screws are fully threaded with a sharp point. A pre-drilled hole is required for installation.
Write Your Own Review
- 12 in. 18 Gauge Galvanized Medium Strap Tie with ZMAX CoatingSimpson Strong Tie$1.29Quickview
- Geobunga 12 in. Diameter Glendale Resin Planter, Light GrayGeobunga$12.99Quickview