Zinc Flat Head Phillips Wood Screws #8 x 1-1/4 in., 100 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: #8
- Length: 1-1/4 in.
- Size: #8 x 1-1/4 in.
- Material: Steel
- Use to join two pieces of wood
- Tapered along the threaded portion to optimize holding power
- Flat head and smooth portion of shank allow for flush placement against the surface
- Pre-drilling is required
Wood screws are designed for wood applications; specifically used to join two pieces of wood. The smooth shank allows the screw to pull two pieces of wood together for a tight join, while preventing the wood from pulling or splitting. The standard point on these screws requires a pilot hole for installation.
Write Your Own Review
- Hickory Hardware 3 in. Luna Cabinet Pull (4 in. L x 1/2 in. W), Satin NickelHickory Hardware$4.29Quickview
- Dogzilla Small Double Dish Ultra Light Microban Pet Dish, Assorted ColorsDoskocil Manufacturing$1.99Quickview
- Mortise Lock, 3-11/16 inch Mounting Holes, Steel, Vertical Keyway, Round Faceplate, Pack of 1Prime-Line Products$16.39Quickview