Zinc Hex Washer Head Self Drilling Screws #10 x 3/4 in., 50 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: #10
- Length: 3/4 in.
- Size: #10 x 3/4 in.
- Material: Steel
- Use in wood, fiberglass, and metal
- Coarse threads and self-drilling point eliminate need for a pilot hole
- Hex drive for simple installation
- Zinc-plated for moderate corrosion resistance
This self-drilling screw is used in wood, fiberglass, and metal, and it possess a drill point enabling it to drill its own hole in thin gauge steel. The sharp threads create their own mating thread when drilled into the material. No pre-drilled pilot holes are necessary.
Write Your Own Review
- Chrome Hex Cap Screw (3/8-16 x 1-1/2 in.), 2 PiecesHillman$7.29Quickview