Zinc Pan Head Phillips Self Drilling Screws #10 x 1 in., 50 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: #10
- Length: 1 in.
- Size: #10 x 1 in.
- Material: Steel
- Use in wood, fiberglass, and metal
- Coarse threads and self-drilling point eliminate need for a pilot hole
- Phillips drive for centering upon installation
- Zinc-plated for moderate corrosion resistance
This self-drilling screw is used in wood, fiberglass, and metal, and it possess a drill point enabling it to drill its own hole in thin gauge steel. The sharp threads create their own mating thread when drilled into the material. No pre-drilled pilot holes are necessary.
Write Your Own Review
- Sterilite 64 Quart Fresh Scent Latch Storage Box, AquaSterilite$18.99Quickview