Zinc Pan Head Phillips Self Drilling Screws #10 x 3/4 in., 50 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: #10
- Length: 3/4 in.
- Size: #10 x 3/4 in.
- Material: Steel
- Use in wood, fiberglass, and metal
- Coarse threads and self-drilling point eliminate need for a pilot hole
- Phillips drive for centering upon installation
- Zinc-plated for moderate corrosion resistance
This self-drilling screw is used in wood, fiberglass, and metal, and it possess a drill point enabling it to drill its own hole in thin gauge steel. The sharp threads create their own mating thread when drilled into the material. No pre-drilled pilot holes are necessary.
Write Your Own Review
- RollerLite 2-1/2 in. 100% Natural Bristle Chip BrushRollerLite$1.79Quickview
- Gator 150 Grit 1/4 Sheet Stick-On Fine Sandpaper, 4-1/2 in. x 4-1/2 in., 5 PackGator Finishing$3.49Quickview