Zinc Pan Head Phillips Self Drilling Screws #8 x 1 in., 75 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: #8
- Length: 1 in.
- Size: #8 x 1 in.
- Material: Steel
- Use in wood, fiberglass, and metal
- Coarse threads and self-drilling point eliminate need for a pilot hole
- Phillips drive for centering upon installation
- Zinc-plated for moderate corrosion resistance
This self-drilling screw is used in wood, fiberglass, and metal, and it possess a drill point enabling it to drill its own hole in thin gauge steel. The sharp threads create their own mating thread when drilled into the material. No pre-drilled pilot holes are necessary.
Write Your Own Review
- 11/16 in. x 2-1/2 in. Primed Pine Honolulu Casing MouldingKelleher$12.49Quickview